New to MCC? Click Here to get started!
Are you a high school student looking to take additional classes at MCC? Visit Concurrent Enrollment!
Already created a student account, or are you a returning member?
Be sure to complete these forms:
- Declaration of Residency (Prop 300 / HB2008)
- Submit to admissions and records office with photocopy of State ID.
- Faxable (with ID) to : 480-461-7321 (photo copy three shades lighter and increase copy to 151% for a readable copy before faxing)
- If you are from out of state, click Here to learn more about establishing residency.
- Music Scholarship Application
- Submit ASAP to be considered for scholarships!
- To be eligible for scholarship you MUST fill out a Talent Waiver form.
- MCC Scholarship Information
Other Helpful Forms and Links:
- Student Information Form
- To enroll in college manually
- MCC Foundation Scholarships
- Parking and Student ID
- MCC FAFSA Guide
- MCC Official Current Student Quick Links